Saturday, June 29, 2013

Update

It has come to my attention that some people are using my direct links to post my banners on their own blogs/websites. By doing this, you are stealing my bandwidth. I do not have unlimited bandwidth. So when you do this, the bandwidth gets exceeded. When the bandwidth comes to the limit that my host allows they remove my pictures/banners and replace them with an ugly one saying I've exceeded my bandwidth. I'm sure you're seeing this on your site too if your using my direct links.

If you are a fan fiction rec' blog and want to use my banners so that you can recommend fan fiction stories to your followers, please let me know via email, twitter or facebook which ones you'd like and I'd be happy to email them to you so you can set up your own photo host account so you can have your OWN links...not mine.

This is your fair warning.  Today it June 29,2013 and my bandwidth has reset for the month.   When my bandwidth becomes exceeded again this month, I will be DELETING ALL of the banners that have that ugly picture from photobucket. When that happens...they will be deleted from YOUR blog/website too.

If this continues to happen then I will delete my site. Period! End of story! I do not have the funds to purchase an unlimited bandwidth so I can share with you.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment