Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Update

Thank you all for being so patient while my site has looked a bit of a mess as of late.  I've fixed the adoption center so you can now see what adoption banners are really available at this time. I've also gone through and changed the links to the navigation buttons so you can easily make your way through the site.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to change out all the links to every banner and picture that is not showing up at this time.  Those will have to wait until the photobucket account resets on the 29th of this month.

I have set the account up as private and we can hope that will help in the future.  As I have had this site for probably 4 or 5 years, this is the first time I've ever exceeded my bandwidth. And it is definitely not because of the traffic here this month. LOL Since it has been one of my lowest visitor counts in a long time.

Thanks again for your patience,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment