Friday, January 6, 2012

Where the Streets Have No Name By DreamofTheEndless/ @ToTheDreaming




Where the Streets Have No Name
By DreamOfTheEndless
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: M
Story Status: Will be posted January 6,2012
Story Summary:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Edward is firmly trapped in the hell of his making. Redemption lying just beyond his reach. Would Bella be able to be his salvation? Would she sacrifice herself to save him?
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This banner contains a manip of Bella and a baby that I did not create. I tried to find the creator through friends and twitter but, was unable to. IF this is your manip or you know who created it, would you please find me on twitter or email me their name so that I might be able to offer credit where it is due?
Thank-you,
Christine

1 comment: