Thursday, January 8, 2015

Baker's Dozen by Shadowed by Passion

Title: Baker's Dozen
Rating: M
Status: Complete
Author: Shadowed by Passion
Summary:
Bella Swan is a career driven woman after having hear heart severely broken by her first love. Edward Cullen walks into her life and loves what he sees in her. Can Edward prove to Bella that he's different than other men? Is Edward really all that different? Or is everything a lie?

*This was a little plot bunny I had last year that I handed over to Shadowed by Passion and asked her to write it for me. I am so lucky that she is letting me read the chapters as she writes it. It is going to be amazing. Once she has completed this little fic she will be posting it to her fan fiction profile, link above. Make sure to put her on your alerts so that you will be the first to know when it has posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment