Saturday, April 19, 2014

New Fandom Cauase: Nicargua Red Alert!


As I have friends with family living in Chile I feel this is an important cause that needs some major attention. I will be donating my services to making banners for those authors who plan to donate their stories to this fandom compilation. You will find information and links to my banner request form as well as some other amazing artists out there, on the compilation website under the author resources tab.


Important Dates to Consider:
Closing of author sign ups: June 8, 2014
Teasers due by: June 8, 2014
Stories & Donations due by: June 15, 2014
Compilations ready by: June 29, 2014
Authors may publicly post stories: September 1, 2014

1 comment:

  1. I love the banners you post and I love all that you do in helping others. I think it's wonderful you are donating your services to making banners for others. I am excited to see the stories posted by the authors. September 1 is coming soon!

    Jessie | http://www.missionsigns.com

    ReplyDelete