Thursday, December 19, 2013

One of our own needs help!

Right now one of our own fandom friends needs help. I hope she'll forgive me for putting this out there. But, in times like this... I'm going to put her and her husband's safety first and pride second.

Karin (you may know her as Naelany) has written fanfiction since 2009. Writing for the Twilight and Harry Potter fandoms.  She is the most kind person I have met, always there for someone when they need a shoulder or just someone to talk to. Right now she and her husband are going through rough times.  Please consider helping them before they lose their home and find themselves out on the streets in these freezing temperatures.

Here is a link for a gofundme account that has been set up for her.  Please donate what you can so we can get her car fixed and keep them in their home.

Thank you!
Christine

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much, sweets. I swallowed my pride a while ago over this, so I don't mind one bit. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete