Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chasing the Inevitable by Emotion Masen Donated to @Fandom4LLS

Title: Chasing the Inevitable
By: Emotion Masen
Rating: M
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Story Status: Donated to @Fandom4LLS
Story Summary:
Future-take On-Shot to Resisting the Inevitable and Facing the Inevitable.


Submissions due date: August 15, 2013
Donations due date: August 30, 2013
Compilation ready by: September 2, 2013

Teaser:
The girls were turning seven tomorrow and to say that Isabella and I were overwhelmed would have been an understatement. They were growing up entirely too fast for my liking. Isabella constantly teased me about trying to build a machine to stop them from growing.

If it was possible, I planned to find it. I wanted them to stay my little girls forever.

“Yes, they already have Emily and Angela decorating the house,” I half joked making them all laugh. 

“Mid-Quarter reports due on my desk by five,” I reminded them before walking out of the conference room. With my secretary Sofia following behind me, I headed back to my office.

 I ran off the calls I needed her to make on my behalf, and anything else I needed her to do, while I took my morning break.

 It wasn’t so much a break, but usually me talking with Isabella, while she was away on her book tour. After all these years, she finally went back to her love for writing and finished her book. Today, she was the guest star on a talk show to discuss her new book.

 It was no surprise it was a bestseller. She was finishing up her tour today and I couldn’t be happier. The girls, Ethan and I missed her and Elijah like crazy. With the girls and Ethan in school, I stayed home while she took Elijah with her on the book tour. The nanny Penelope traveled with her to make things easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment