Tuesday, March 26, 2013

STORY up for adoption! Update: ADOPTED!

This is a banner I had up for adoption recently. Unfortunately the author has had some issues come up so she won't be able to continue writing it. She has decided to put the story up for adoption. She has written 11 chapters (only one has posted as of yet). If you're interested in adopting this fan fiction please PM her on her author's profile.
On a side note, I still have the banner and I can change the author's name for the author that does adopt this story.
I must admit, I read the first chapter tonight and I LOVE what she has done and the ideas she has for this story. It would be a real shame for this story to go unfinished.
-Christine

Working Girl
By EmmaLee Rose
Pairing: Carlisle/Bella
Rating: M
Story Status: Work in progress
Story Summary:
After helping a 16 yr-old girl after being stabbed, Carlisle carries the memory of her with him until 10 yrs later when he sees her working in a Strip Club. 


No comments:

Post a Comment