Monday, November 19, 2012

When You Least Expect It By Kare831

When You Least Expect It
By Kare831
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: M
Story Status: Work In Progress
Story Summary:
A broken man hires a broken single mother as his personal chef. As time wears on, she becomes so much more. A tale of what happens when you least expect it.

Side Note: You've got to go read this one. I actually didn't get a request to make a banner for this story, I have been reading it, loving it & this was my form of bribery for a new chapter since I love this story so much.  It is not one of those they meet in chapter one, fall in love in chapter two & have sex in chapter three. No....this is so much better.  Take the time and go and read this story. It is still fairly early in the story, only on chapter 9 as of today so you can catch up easily. GO! READ! NOW!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you pimped my partner out! I told her this was so good!

    ReplyDelete