Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bonus recipe: Tiger Bites

I had mentioned that I might make some Tiger Bites today, on Twitter. When one of my followers asked what they were. I told her I would post the recipe for you all.  Enjoy!

Tiger Bites

10 ounce package of marshmallows (about 40)
¼ cup butter or margarine 
⅓ cup peanut butter
7½ cups Frosted Flakes (I like to use Malt O' Meal Cocoa Dyno-Bites instead, if I have them)

In a large microwaveable bowl place the 40 marshmallows and cut up butter. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stir, microwave for another 1 minute and 30 seconds, stir.  Add in peanut butter, stir until well mixed, add cereal.   Place mixture in a greased 9x13 baking dish, cover with wrap and let cool. Cut and serve. 

**I like to use the Cocoa Dyno-Bites for a couple of reasons, I really like the peanut butter and chocolate flavors together. And because they come in a LARGE bag for real cheap. My kids love the cereal but there is so much that they grow bored of eating it just for cold cereal, so this gives me a chance to use it up before it goes bad in my house.**

No comments:

Post a Comment