Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pretty in Pink: A Fundraiser Tribute for Breast Cancer Awareness Month



"Almost everyone knows someone who has battled cancer or had to watch someone they love go through it and every day we get closer and closer to finding a cure. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I'd like to personally do something to help the fight. I will be donating outtakes and/or one shots to anyone who contributes to any major Breast Cancer Foundation during the month of October."

Just a snippet from Pretty in Pink's blog. I just found out about this fundraiser today. I am excited to see this going on. My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer 11 years ago. She is a survivor and doing well. I want to hear that more...that they are survivors and are doing well. And for that to happen we need to raise more money to help these organizations.

So, check out Pretty in Pink  and help them out, anyway you can.

Important information:

Minimum donation: $5
Donations deadline:
Compilation ready by:

No comments:

Post a Comment