Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Affiliate added to help save

Photobucket

Normally I don't do this, announce when I have got a new affiliate. But, this one well, this one if I can get enough clicks on it can help me out greatly. As of right now I am a stay at home mom. And as you all know, I do not get paid to make banners, blinkies or help with websites. I do it because I enjoy it and have fun with it. This new affiliate will allow me to earn just a little bit of income if you click on their link. 

Pinching Your Pennies/Screaming Penny is an amazing group of people that help you save money on all types of services. I have been using Pinching Your Pennies/Screaming Penny for years now and I am amazed at how they always know the best deals, whether it is on back to school clothes that they find all the online codes for you or when a new DVD release is coming out and they find a printable coupon that makes the DVD affordable.  They are amazing.

So, please take a peek at their site by clicking on one of the links I have left throughout the blog.

Thank you,
Christine

2 comments: