Saturday, July 30, 2011

Parker Photography Contest to win: @Parker_Photog


You like the pictures in these banners?  They were taken by the amazing Parker Photography at El Ray.  She has been lucky enough to be able to go to three of the 100 Monkeys shows and she has an amazing collection of pictures over on her Parker Photography Facebook page.  


Or how about this one?


Needless to say, her pictures are amazing how she captures the moment.

On to the point of this post...

Parker Photography is holding a contest to see how many "likes" she can get on her Facebook page. Here are the details:

Win Two (2) FREE 8 x 10 Prints DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS




  1. Refer my page to your friends. LINKING to it is the best way, because believe it or not, I'm not the ONLY' Parker Photography" page on facebook.
  2. When your friends "Like" my page, instruct them to make SURE to leave a comment, withyour name, as the person who referred  them to my photography page. 
  3. In order for your friends to be entered in the contest, they have to do the same thing you did. :) 
  4. I am keeping a spreadsheet of people who are entered in the contest that I will update twice a day (hopefully) work allowing. When I have counted your 'like' and comment by your friend, I will in turn 'like' their comment, to let you know it's been counted. I figure that is the easiest way to let you know that I saw the comment. The spreadsheet link will be posted tomorrow in a note of it's own so that you can visually see the amount of your own tally.
  5. When the contest is over - on the 12th of August - I will tally it up, and announce the winner!

What do you win?

You have a choice of ANY two (2) 8 x 10 photos to be printed up out of all of the photos I have posted here on this page, in any of the albums. Your photos will not have the copyright printed on them.



Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm heading over there. The Ben one is stellar! *Whispers* Could you email that one to me? I'd love to add it to my 100 Monkeys Post "I Missed That?" Segment on the Muse blog, with both credit (you and Parker) of course. Only if that's allowed of course. Let me know, if you can't that's fine too.

    ReplyDelete