Monday, April 4, 2011

The Ties that Bind, Adoption Banner


This was my entry for the TwiFicPic: Dark Passion Challenge this past week.  After some constructive criticism (they didn't think Jasper looked dark enough & couldn't see the middle image very well through the texture used) I made changes to it and made this one:


Since I had already entered the other one I couldn't enter the revised one.  But thought I'd post them here in case anyone wanted to adopt either one.  Remember the story title can be changed to fit your story.



*This banner has been adopted by CharliDenae*

2 comments:

  1. oh wow... dark Jasper, indeed! They're both good, but the second one kinda gives me the chills (in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! I would like to adopt this banner, but I have a change request... I know!! Don't hate me!!! My email is: CharliDenae@AOL.com.

    Thanks!!!
    Charli ox

    ReplyDelete